Growing your own plants from seed is now even more cost effective and environmentally friendly. Use the Paper Pot Press to form and crimp strips of newspaper into plant pots. Seedlings can be left in the paper pots when planting to avoid disturbing the roots, the newspaper pot will turn to compost in moist soil. The Paper Pot Press has an oiled beech finish.
5.5"L x 3.15" diameter. Weight: 0.4 lbs.
- Tear a strip of newspaper 6.3 in. wide and approx. 15.75 in. long.
- Fold strip in half along the length.
- Roll strip around the press with the folded edge at the top of the cylinder (paper will overhang the bottom of the press).
- Holding the rolled paper, scrunch the bottom edge and tuck it inwards under the press.
- Align with the base of the press. Push down firmly with a twist to crimp the paper pot base. Slide the pot off the press.