The Royal Orangerie Greenhouse not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, but it also adds significant old-fashioned English style and beauty to your backyard. The classic English greenhouse has modern construction so it provides an ideal environment for year-round plant growth. Designed and built by Janssens of Belgium, a Royal Victorian T-Shaped Greenhouse offers high-end performance and style.
This antique greenhouse is made with an aluminum flame and thick tempered glass to improve corrosion resistance, impact resistance and insulation. The Orangerie T-shaped floor plan gives it a grand entrance point and more square footage to enjoy! Many people use the Janssens Royal Victorian Greenhouse as a backyard living room, adding sofas and chairs to entertain guests while being protected from the elements. Greenhouse Megastore has a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and offers the support you need after the sale.
Royal Orangerie Victorian Greenhouse Features:
- Aluminum profiles are larger, thicker and stronger than those of any competitor in this price range.
- Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals which provide better insulation - others only use metal clips.
- Uses 4 mm tempered glass while others use only 3 mm glass.
- Attractive dark green color blends in well with gardens and landscaping.
- Includes 3 roof windows
- Includes 2 louvre windows
- Includes 1 double sliding door
- Made in Belgium
|Dimensions||12'10" D x 15'7' L/W x 9' H|
|Covering||4mm Tempered Glass|
|Door(s)||Double sliding door|
|Roof Vents||3 roof windows w/ automatic openers|
|Side Vents||2 louvre vents|
|Foundation||Options - Stakes; Treated 4x4's; Concrete Piers or Slab
More foundation information
Order by Phone
We understand that you may want to talk to an actual person instead of ordering online. Call us toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 to speak to a Greenhouse Megastore sales representative.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier almost anywhere in the contiguous U.S.!
On rare occasions, addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (e.g. New York City) may incur additional delivery fees. If so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full-Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full-size semi-truck trailer of up to 70 feet in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or another authorized person must be present to unload the shipment. The exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by the freight company.