Model PDP Power-Vented Unit Heaters: The PDP (propeller) High Efficiency II gas-fired unit heaters feature a blower-powered vent exhaust. This vent forces heater exhaust fumes outside of the heated structure, and allows the heater to be vented vertically or horizontally. Horizontal venting prevents heat from escaping out of the vent pipe when the heater is not running, which is especially important in greenhouses.
- 80% thermal efficiency, maximizing seasonal efficiency through the use of a collector box and power exhauster.
- Power exhaust that can be rotated 180 degrees.
- 100% shut-off, intermittent pilot-ignition system with continuous retry.
- Field convertable from natural to propane gas.
- Safety pressure-switch to assure safe venting conditions.
- Designed to use the smallest diameter vent pipe possible.
- "Wing" screws so that the bottom pan can be dropped without a screwdriver.
- Certified to 0.5" W.C. external static pressure.
- A level hanging mechanism for easy field adjustments.
Dimensions and DiagramsDimensions, Diagrams, and Specifications. (PDF)
Select desired heater from the drop-down list at the top right of the page.
Performance information below.
|Model||Input BTUH||Output BTUH||Vent Size||Weight|
Heater Warranty and Return Policy
It is the customer's responsibility to carefully inspect heaters for damage before accepting delivery since heaters are usually not returnable once delivery is accepted. Obviously damaged heaters should be refused and Greenhouse Megastore customer service contacted to make arrangements for a replacement unit. Once delivery is accepted Greenhouse Megastore will gladly provide replacement parts under the manufacturer's warranty to repair damaged or defective heaters; however this warranty does not include any labor costs associated with installing these parts. Warranty issues should be diagnosed by a certified HVAC technician since parts deemed not to be defective by the manufacturer are not available for credit back to the customer. Specific warranty policies vary by manufacturer but typically cover replacement parts as indicated above up to one year after purchase. Please contact Greenhouse Megastore customer service if you have any questions about the warranty for your specific heater.
This item ships free - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.