Modine's new PTS series of tubular separated combustion heaters draw combustion air from outside to ensure that the unit will always have plenty of fresh, clean air for combustion, reducing common concerns about dusty, dirty, humid, or negative space pressure applications. In addition, by drawing the combustion air from the outside, the overall heating efficiency is increased. Perfect for almost any commercial, agricultural or institutional application where separated combustion is necessary.
- Less maintenance in dusty environments.
- Improved efficiency by using outside air for combustion.
- Greater durability in hostile environments (environments possessing substances that may deteriorate the performance of the unit).
- External gas connections.
- Quiet operation.
- Uses natural or propane gas.
- Certified for commercial and industrial use.
- Durable polyester powder coat paint finish.
- Install quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity.
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe.
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability.
- Full 10-year warranty on heat exchanger.
- 100% Outside Air for Combustion.
- Sealed Compartment Protects Combination Gas Control.
- Ignition Control, Manifold and Burner.
- Horizontal or Vertical Concentric Venting.
- 80% Thermal Efficiency.
- Field Convertible to Propane.
- Direct Spark Ignition.
- 100% Shut-Off with Continuous Retry.
- Certified for Commercial and Industrial Applications.
Dimensions and Diagrams
Wiring Diagrams (PDF)
|Item NO.||Input BTUH||Output BTUH||Entering Airflow (CFM) @70°F|
*Do not locate any gas-fired unit in areas with chlorinated, halogenated or acidic vapors in atmosphere.
Heater Warranty and Return Policy
It is the customer's responsibility to carefully inspect heaters for damage before accepting delivery since heaters are usually not returnable once delivery is accepted. Obviously damaged heaters should be refused and Greenhouse Megastore customer service contacted to make arrangements for a replacement unit. Once delivery is accepted Greenhouse Megastore will gladly provide replacement parts under the manufacturer's warranty to repair damaged or defective heaters; however this warranty does not include any labor costs associated with installing these parts. Warranty issues should be diagnosed by a certified HVAC technician since parts deemed not to be defective by the manufacturer are not available for credit back to the customer. Specific warranty policies vary by manufacturer but typically cover replacement parts as indicated above up to one year after purchase. Please contact Greenhouse Megastore customer service if you have any questions about the warranty for your specific heater.
This item ships free - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.