Cultivating fast-growing fruits and vegetables in a greenhouse or home is easy with the Bato Bucket Hydroponic System. Also known as the hydroponic Dutch bucket system, it features multiple Bato Buckets for growing vine crops and other tall plants like tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, squash and much more. The reservoir provides your plants with water when necessary and features a submersible pump, a digital timer, feed and drain plumbing, adjustable leveling feet to create a slope and perlite growing media.
The Dutch bucket system is one of the simplest hydroponics You can get a system with 10 or 24 Bato Buckets depending on how much you want to grow. The 10-bucket Bato Bucket System has a square aluminum stand and comes with a 25-gallon reservoir. The 24-bucket Bato Bucket System comes with a 100-gallon reservoir but does not come on a stand because it is a drain-to-waste setup. If you're new to hydroponics or the Bato growing system, call us toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 to speak with an experienced customer service representative.
Bato Hydroponic Bucket System Features:
- Ideal for vine crops and fast-growing tall plants.
- Available in 10-bucket and 24-bucket systems.
- Uses a reservoir to provide water as needed.
10-Bucket Bato Bucket System Includes:
- Square aluminum stand
- 10 Bato Buckets
- Feed and drain plumbing
- Active Aqua 400 GPH Submersible Pump (PUM8000)
- Perlite growing media
- 25-gallon reservoir tank with lid
- Digital timer
- Adjustable leveling feet (create slope for drainage)
- Assembly instructions
- Measures 10' 4" L x 22" W x 26" H
24-Bucket Bato Bucket System Includes:
- 24 Bato Buckets including elbows and covers
- 100-gallon nutrient tank (lid is not included)
- Digital timer for irrigation cycles
- Little Giant WGP-65-PW 1,900 GPH submersible pump (PUM3400)
- Distribution and drainage plumbing
- PVC cleaner, primer and cement
- Perlite growing media and 1.5-inch rockwool cubes
- Measures 20' L x 5' W x 26" H
This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Contiguous United States
Motor Freight Requirements
- The shipment must be delivered to a business or residence (a PO Box is invalid)
- The delivery address must be able to accommodate a tractor/trailer as much as 70' in length
- Someone must be present to receive and unload the shipment from the truck
- Shipments and/or locations requiring a lift gate, inside delivery, and/or with limited access may incur additional charges by the carrier
Please contact Greenhouse Megastore Customer Service at 1-888-281-9337 if you have any questions about delivery to your specific address so we can ensure the smoothest delivery possible!