An Autopilot dual timer offers the simplicity and convenience for hobbyist and small-scale growing needs. Using a timer to automate your grow lighting encourages productive growth with consistent hours of light. Timers are also essential for many hydroponic systems and drip irrigation applications.
This programmable digital light timer model has two outlets that simultaneously control plugged-in lights, fans, water pumps and other appliances. You can set a timing schedule of up to seven days with eight on-off cycles each day. Continuous power is also available using the manual override. The timer is made of stainless steel to resist rust and corrosion with an LCD display. Order yours from Greenhouse Megastore and we'll beat any online competitor's price by 2%.
Hydrofarm Autopilot Two-Outlet Timer Features:
- One second on/off
- Up to 8 on/off cycles per day
- Controls two outlets simultaneously
- Dual 3-prong, grounded plugs (one on each side)
- Easy-to-read LCD digital display
- Handles up to 1,725 watts at 15 amps
- Designed for 120V power applications
- Excellent for hydro systems and greenhouse lighting
This works very well and is good quality.