This 20 Year Weed Barrier is the best in the industry for cost conscious professional and commercial installations. Its is also ideal for retail consumers who demand professional quality products. Our Weed Barrier is a 4.1 oz., woven polypropylene, needle-punched fabric with reinforced fiber for extra durability. Colored stripes located 12 inches apart make for easy plant alignment.
- Stops weeds
- Allows air, water, and nutrients to pass through
- Superior light blocking
- Conserves soil moisture
- Available in retail sizes
- Easy to install
- Environmentally safe
- Great for commercial
- Professional quality
- Striped for easy plant alignment
- Choice of professionals
- Great for permanent landscapes
- Great for xeriscapes
Select the following standard sizes from the drop down box above:
- 3' wide x 250' long bulk
- 4' wide x 250' long bulk
- 5' wide x 250' long bulk
- 6' wide x 250' long bulk
- 8' wide x 250' long bulk
- 12' wide x 250' long bulk
We recommend this product be covered by mulch or another material to extend the product's life. Prolonged exposure to sunlight will reduce the lifespan of the product and void the warranty.
Orders up to 8' will ship Standard Ground Service. Anything over 8' will ship via Motor Freight Carrier. Order will take 3 business days for manufacturer to process.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.