These blow-molded nursery containers are ideal for small shrubs, perennials and tropicals at an amazingly low price.
- Ribbed sides make these containers a tough lightweight alternative to the Injection-Molded Nursery Container
- Strong pot rims designed for easy pot de-nesting for handling in both automated and manual potting systems
- Efficient bulk packaging available for high volume users (call 1-888-281-9337 for details and pricing)
- Ideal for Small Shrubs, Perennials and Tropicals
- UV protected to ensure long-lasting quality
- Benzene free
|Description||Trade Size||Top Diameter||Height||Volume|
|300 series||1 gallon||6 3/8"||7 1/4"||3 qt|
|600 series||2 gallon||9"||8 1/2"||1.6 gal|
|1000 series||2.5 gallon||10 1/8"||9 1/8"||2.3 gal|
|1200 series||3 gallon||10 1/2"||10"||3 gal|
|2000 series||5 gallon||11 7/8"||11"||3.8 gal|
Potting Guide (PDF)
Made some of my own extra holes and this did wonders love these pots
Our weather was very intense this winter and I had flooding this spring. I was so worried that I had lost a lot of my inventory. But planning for the worst and hoping for the best, I ordered these pots, as I have before. They were here so fast! And my new baby plants and the new bare root babies made it out of dormancy.I was ready to help them, having the supplies I needed. Thank you so much!
Quick delivery, nicely packaged and quality product
Nursery pots are just right for what I need. I wish there were 4 gallon size available; and at a similar cost.
good quality and fast delivery thanks
These are the cheapest pots of this size, but good for plants to sell. The plastic smells. I do appreciate Greenhouse Megastore's quick and efficient service
Great planters @ a Great price. Thank you
Great pots, right balance of sturdiness and price. The type of pot that is useful to have some around always because you'll need them for sure.