These 3mm Acrylite High Impact Wave Profile Acrylic are tough and versatile single skinned sheets, designed for style and protection. Quick and easy to install, these energy efficient panels will last for years with no yellowing.
- 41" Wide
- Custom Sizes Available - contact us for pricing
- 72% light transmission
- 30 year yellowing and 10 year limited hail and weathering warranty
- R-Value - .91
- U-Value - 1.10
- UV blocking, protecting everything in your greenhouse from damaging UV rays.
- Approximate Weight - 3mm = .8 lbs per sq. ft.
- ASTM D-635 - CC2 or C2
- CAN/ULC-5102.2 - Less than 150
- Self-Ignition Termperature - 830°F
- Smoke Density Rating - 7.1%
- Maximum Service Temperature - 160°F
Durability and Strength
Longer Lengths and Custom Quantities Available - Panels over 12' are not listed online. However, longer lengths of this product are available as are non-pack quantities. Please call 1-888-281-9337 to obtain a quote from a Sales Representative.
Custom Pricing and Purchase Orders - Email Us or call a representative at 1-888-281-9337 to place non-pack or quantity orders. Purchase orders are accepted from schools and institutions.
|Sheet Type||Support Spacing Required|
|3mm Acrylite Wave||40"||30"||26"||23"||18"||14"|
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.