Soil Blockers are easy to use and made of robust zinc-plated steel construction. They provide a high rate of germination and easy blooming. Soil Blockers are one of the most efficient gardening tools available, inexpensive and maintenance free! Over 4% of the worlds oil production goes into creating plastic and a further 3% to manufacture it. Using organic gardening tools such as the Soil Blocker will help reduce global waste.
The Maxi 1 Soil Blocker is the largest Soil Blocker on the market that produces a single 4" block. The 2" removable depression-maker will enable transplanting for larger plants. No inserts required. Measures 4" W x 4" L x 12" H, including handle. Handle is 6 3/4" wide.
Features & Benefits
- Soil blockers are fun and easy to use
- Provide indentations for seed sowing, eliminating pricking out
- Creates high germination and early blooming
- Environmentally friendly by reducing use of plastics
- Prevents Root Shock Naturally Air Pruned
- Efficient, inexpensive and maintenance free