Industrial technology meets every day composting with the Aerobin 200 Composter and Aerobin 400 Composter models. The Exaco Aerobin represents a true revolution in composters with a patented "lung" for self-aeration, thereby eliminating any turning of the materials. Just drop your food waste, cardboard and other biodegradable scraps in and let the Aerobin do the rest.
Using this composter allows for year-round fertilizer production. The exterior is made from an 80/20 blend of virgin polypropylene and high-density polyethylene. Features include double-wall insulated polystyrene construction to prevent freezing of contents in all but the most extreme weather, two doors for easy compost removal and handy double bottom to collect organic liquid fertilizer. Since the bin is sealed, heat is kept in so waste breaks down faster and more efficiently. The hose and tap outlet have also been updated for removing liquid fertilizer.
Choose the Aerobin Composter in 55-gallon or 113-gallon models to supplement gardens and container plants. Greenhouse Megastore has been helping with your composting needs for more than 30 years.
Aerobin Composter Features:
- Insulated side walls and lid for year-round operation, both to retain heat generated by the aerobic composting process and stop cold ambient air reaching the biomass.
- Base and Leachate Tank for collection of liquid nutrients dispelled from the biomass (green waste).
- No turning or agitating of the biomass is necessary - simply drop and forget!
- Requires no accessories or tools
- Moisture recirculation system
- Lowers GHG emissions
Aerobin 200 Insulated Composter
208 liter/55 gallon capacity
Assembled Size: 20" x 20" x 46"
Aerobin 400 Insulated Composter
428 liter/113 gallon capacity
Assembled Size: 29" x 29" x 47"