The AeroQuick Compost Bins are very durable and feature a unique wall panel design that allows air to continuously flow upwards along all 4 side panels.
These bins have been put through rigorous testing at a facility in Southern Italy, which features a climate similar to Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Their oldest test composters at that site are 15 years old and still working fine!
They will not fade in color for about 3 years, after which any color fading that may happen will be even over the the entire surface, and happens very slowly.
- Much heavier duty/stronger than most other similar designs material is 5 mm thick.
- Polyamide (nylon) corner clips are much stronger than any other compost bin, but still "easy" to remove if some one wants to take the unit apart.
- New air flow system: unique wall panel design allows air to continuously flow upwards along all 4 side panels.
- Three sizes available: 77, 112, 187 gallons.
- Rodent resistant base available: optional with the 77 & 112 gallon units, included with the 187 gal. unit.
- Hinged lid which will not blow away.
- Lid comes with a sliding lock that works well keeps possums and raccoons out.
- Two side doors to remove mature compost (or simply lift the unit up and move it to the side for best access to compost pile).
- Compost bins are made from: high grade polypropylene copolymer resin up to 40% recycled material.
- Resin is UV stabilized, which helps prevent color fading.
This item ships free - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.