Our most popular container, this lightweight, injection molded pot features a split-level design that provides better aeration and superior drainage control.
- Azalea pots are the most commonly used grower containers.
- They have a shorter profile than Traditional Azalea pots and a uniquely designed rim for automation and handling
- Designed to hold less soil volume than the Traditional Azalea pots
- Ideal for Potted Flowering Plants, Foliage and more
- Features a dual drain bottom for optimum drainage and aeration
|Outside Diameter x Height
|Capacity Cubic Inches
|6" Azalea Pot
|6" x 4-1/4"
|6-1/2" Azalea Pot
|6-1/2" x 4-5/8"
|7" Azalea Pot
|7" x 5"
|8" Azalea Pot
|8" x 5-5/8"
|10" Azalea Pot
|10" x 7-1/4"
growing spring bulbs in these nice sized pots. they fit my pot carrier trays nicely, one gallon cans were too wide.
Containers were perfect size, however, if they need to be handled, the rims tend to crack.
Great product great price arrived promptly 😊
The pots are of good quality and have excellent drainage.
Heavy duty pots that are great for the professional gardener as well as the hobbyist.
Received the order timely and in good condition. The pots are better quality than expected and I am very pleased with them
Was giving amaryllis plants for Christmas and needed a nice pot that would be covered. These were perfect and the price was great. Definitely “fit the bill”
Just what we needed at J & J Cactus and Succulents.
Thanks for the good service and the right size of pots we nice!
Just the right size I needed for my potting chores.... very pleased to have them.
These would be good for growing and selling annuals but are too flexible for long term use in my home greenhouse.