The Bato Bucket Hydroponic System features multiple bato buckets great for growing vine crops and other tall plants like tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, squash, and many other fast-growing fruits and vegetables. The reservoir provides your plants with water when necessary and features a submersible pump, a digital timer, feed and drain plumbing, adjustable leveling feet to create a slope, and perlite growing media.
The 10-bucket Bato Bucket System has a square aluminum stand and comes with a 25-gallon reservoir. The 24-bucket Bato Bucket System comes with a 100-gallon reservoir, but does not come on a stand because it is a drain-to-waste set up.
10-Bucket Bato Bucket System
10' 4" L x 22" W x 26" H
- Square aluminum stand
- 10 bato buckets
- Feed and Drain plumbing
- Active Aqua 400 GPH Submersible Pump (PUM8000)
- Perlite Growing Media
- 25 Gallon Reservoir Tank with Lid
- Digital Timer
- Adjustable leveling feet (create slope for drainage)
- Assembly Instructions
24-Bucket Bato Bucket System
20' L x 5' W x 26" H
- 24 bato buckets including elbows
- 100 gallon nutrient tank
- electronic timer
- feed pump
- distribution and drainage plumbing
- perlite growing media
This item ships free via Standard Ground Service or Motor Freight Carrier depending on size and weight of your order - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.