This versatile side discharge unit is perfect for either roof or thru-the-wall installation. Wide angle pad lancing provides maximum air intake for maximum efficiency. Includes factory 115v pump, float and bleed-off, and an L.A. listed quick disconnect.
When exhaust fans are not enough, our easy to install evaporative coolers are the most effective way to cool the environment inside your greenhouse up to 10-15 degrees below the outdoor ambient air temperature. These rugged units pump water over specially treated cooling pads while a powerful blower pulls outside air through these pads to push cooled air into the greenhouse. As a positive pressure cooling system, hot air inside the greenhouse must be exhausted through roof vents or exhaust shutters and automated with one of our thermostats. Using a 2 stage thermostat, our coolers can be setup to provide ventilation with or without wetting the pads. Coolers come with water hose connection kit for constant water supply and require 110/120 volt power.
Integrated discharge transition allows for easy installation. Just mount unit outside your greenhouse and provide a hole in your covering for the discharge to poke through.
Evaporative Cooler Thru Wall Features:
- Includes discharge collar for easy attachment to your ducting
- Factory wired 2-speed motor
- Includes pump, float and bleed-off
- Easy access gravity-held doors
- Junction box for easy plug-in connections
- Quiet operation
- UL Listed
Since this is a positive-pressure cooling system, you must have sufficiently sized outlets to exhaust air from the greenhouse. This is done by matching the CFM rating for the your evaporative cooler to the CFM rating for one or more outlet shutters.
Match sizing data to Cooler Model CFM ratings from selection above.
Evaporative Cooling for Greenhouses
- Outdoor air is cooled by Evaporative Cooler (located outside) and discharged into greenhouse.
- Hot air is exhausted through outlet shutters which operate automatically on pressure differential.
- Temperature inside house can be as much as 10 to 15 degrees cooler than outdoor temperature with properly designed system.
- Evaporative Cooler is controlled by thermostat.
- System efficiency can be increased with the use of shade system. The fans will not have to work as hard to maintain the desired temperature.
- Since this is a positive-pressure cooling system, you must have sufficiently sized outlets to exhaust air from the greenhouse. This is done by matching the CFM rating for the your evaporative cooler to the CFM rating for one or more outlet shutters.
- Match sizing data to Cooler Model CFM ratings from selections above.
This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Contiguous United States
Motor Freight Requirements
- The shipment must be delivered to a business or residence (a PO Box is invalid)
- The delivery address must be able to accommodate a tractor/trailer as much as 70' in length
- Someone must be present to receive and unload the shipment from the truck
- Shipments and/or locations requiring a lift gate, inside delivery, and/or with limited access may incur additional charges by the carrier
Please contact Greenhouse Megastore Customer Service at 1-888-281-9337 if you have any questions about delivery to your specific address so we can ensure the smoothest delivery possible!