Our J&D EZ Breeze Horizontal Air Flow Fan is the answer to your air circulation needs. It features a quiet blade designed to reduce ambient noise levels while maintaining maximum circulation requirements. An efficient variable speed motor runs quietly and saves energy.
- Quiet operation
- Quiet efficient aluminum blade
- Guard meets OSHA standards
- Variable speed motor
- Corrosion resistant white powder coated guards and brackets
- Fan and guards come completely assembled
- 10' Cord, 3-Prong Plug Attached wired for 115v
- Totally enclosed, maintenance free, direct drive high effieciency motors have completely sealed ball bearings, UL and ULC certification, built in automatic thermal overload protection, covered by a Full Two Year Warranty
- Mounting bracket included
||HZ||Thrust CFM||Thrust CFM/Watt||Noise
Based upon 12" fan
J&D EZ Breeze Horizontal Air Flow Fan - BASKET FAN WITH STANDARD BRACKET
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.
You may also like
The product was delivered quickly and was easy to install. It works great in my small greenhouse.
In mid July in Florida I had to replace two HAF circulation fans asap...so went to Greenhouse Megastore and found just the right size.. 20 inch with mount and plug already provided... ordered them and received them in four days ... took down the old fans and installed the two new ones in less than an hour...great quality ... made in the USA....can't ask for more than that.