|7'9" W x 12' 6" L x 8' 2"
|4mm Tempered Glass
|(1) Sliding Door
|2 (w/ Automatic Openers)
|4" High Foundation Frame
|Options - Stakes; Treated 4x4's; Concrete Piers or Slab
More foundation information
|Frame - 15 years
Imported from Belgium, the luxurious Junior Victorian Greenhouse not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, it also adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English greenhouse designed with a long life and carefree usage in mind. The shorter 5' tall sidewall makes this Junior model less expensive and easier to heat while still featuring extra thick aluminum profiles and 4mm tempered glass for superb durability. Whether you are growing vegetables or flowers or need a frost free overwintering spot for your valuable cacti or orange trees, this beautifully designed glass greenhouse offers a solution that perfectly meets your needs.
- Thick black aluminum profiles and 4mm tempered glass for superb durability
- Integrated base
- Stainless steel bolts and nuts
- Draft strips on the door
- Rubber seals on the windows
- Drain (40 mm cross-section)
- Gutters with downspouts
- Condensation gutters on the inside of the gutter profile
- One sliding door
- Two automatic roof vents
- 5' 0" sidewalls
This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Contiguous United States
Motor Freight Requirements
- The shipment must be delivered to a business or residence (a PO Box is invalid)
- The delivery address must be able to accommodate a tractor/trailer as much as 70' in length
- Someone must be present to receive and unload the shipment from the truck
- Shipments and/or locations requiring a lift gate, inside delivery, and/or with limited access may incur additional charges by the carrier
Please contact Greenhouse Megastore Customer Service at 1-888-281-9337 if you have any questions about delivery to your specific address so we can ensure the smoothest delivery possible!
A real, but expensive beauty.Well worth the price at this site; up to $500 more on other sites. Cons:You will need an experiened handyman to construct it; shop for installation $750-$2000-the latter price from this site, the former from Handymatter.com. CD and and instruction not comprehensible by mortals;get a good professional. Mine is on a 4 fiber-reinforced slab. Installation in 1.5 day's-$875. You'll not be disappointed.