Milorganite is an all-purpose slow-release Nitrogen fertilizer that can be used safely on lawns, flowers, vegetables, shrubs, and trees, as well as a carrier when spreading grass seed. Each bag delivers primary nutrients Nitrogen and Phosphorus to plants as well as important micro-nutrients that plants need to develop.
Slow-release nutrients, like those in Milorganite, are gradually available for up to 10 weeks, which means fewer applications. This extended feeding provides more uniform growth, a deeper and better-established root system, and a healthier lawn and garden.
Milorganite All-Purpose Fertilizer 6-4-0 Features:
- Milorganite is composed of microbes that haven eaten well, died, and been dried.
- Can be safely used in lawns, flowers, shrubs, trees and fruit and vegetable gardens, promoting strong roots and sturdier stems.
- Slow-release fertilizer that feeds for up to 8-10 weeks after application, and does not need to be watered-in.
- Non-burning, easy to apply formulation, with a fertilizer analysis of 6-4-0. Rich in iron, it provides a rich green color and maintains it over periods of heat stress.
- Stays in the root zone, avoiding groundwater or well contamination.
- Does not contain salts, so it is good for use in drought conditions or areas with water restraints.
- Milorganite will not burn tender seedlings and can be used as a carrier when spreading grass seed.
- Has no negative aroma, and is best applied during the growing season.