While the QuietCool Belt Drive Evaporative Cooler operates and costs about the same as a floor fan, its use of 6" cooling pads allows it to discharge filtered air that is up to 26° cooler than the outside air. This makes the QuietCool Cooler a great way to cool down large, hot areas, such as greenhouses, garages, warehouse spaces, loading docks, livestock pens, and even outdoor dining areas.
The QuietCool Evaporative Cooler requires only to be plugged into an electrical outlet and a water supply for effective, efficient operation. The Cooler is housed in rotomolded polyethylene and features a heavy duty aluminum fan.
- The Belt Drive QuietCool is the quietest running evaporative cooler.
- Energy efficient and zero water waste.
- Submersible pump, valve, and fittings are all corrosion resistant.
- Thick aluminum bars at the top and bottom of the QuietCool case provide additional support.
- Locking wheels allow for easy movement when needed.
|QC36B1||1/2 hp 1 Speed||9,700 cfm @ .15 SP||1/2 hp, 120v, 7.4 Amps||1/6 hp, 120v, 5 Amps||12.4/1488||61 1/2" W x 63" H x 32 1/2" D|
|QC36B1X||3/4 hp 1 Speed||10,900 cfm @ .15 SP||3/4 hp, 120v, 8.4 Amps||1/6 hp, 120v, 5 Amps||13.4/1608||61 1/2" W x 63" H x 32 1/2" D|
|QC36B3||1/2 hp 3 Speed||9,700 cfm @ .15 SP||1/2 hp, 120v, 8.9/6.3/3.2 Amps||1/6 hp, 120v, 5 Amps||13.9/1668||61 1/2" W x 63" H x 32 1/2" D|
|QC48B2||1 hp 2 Speed||17,600 cfm - high, 11,300 cfm - low||1 hp, 120v, 9.8 Amps||1/6 hp, 120v, 5 Amps||14.8/1776||75.5" W x 79" H x 36" D|
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.