The Rain Bird ESP-TM2 8-Zone Irrigation Controller is the perfect option for basic residential solutions. Building upon Rain Bird's legacy of "The Intelligent Use of Water", this controller offers simple water saving features that you will actually use. With the flexibility of three programs and four start times available per program, you can tailor your watering schedule to your landscape's needs. Use it indoors or outdoors to control sprinklers, misters, drip irrigation and any other plant watering method.
True to its name, the ESP-TM2 provides the "Extra Simple Programming" interface you are familiar with in a controller that is built to last. It take only three steps to program a watering zone schedule, and you can set unique schedules for up to eight stations. Just turn the knob to program Start Times, Run Times, Seasonal Adjust and much more on the back-lit LCD display. Best of all, you can upgrade the ESP-TM2 into a WiFi-enabled controller by simply installing a new LNK WiFi Module without having to replace the entire unit. Our knowledgeable sales team is happy to assist with this Ran Bird sprinkler system controller - just call or email us Monday-Friday.
ESP-TM2 Rain Bird Irrigation System Controller Features:
- Quick install - suitable for indoor or outdoor installations.
- Factory installed 6-foot outdoor rated power cord.
- Easy scheduling - program a schedule in just three steps.
- Large back-lit LCD display for improved visibility in low-light and direct sunlight conditions.
- WiFi connectivity - By simply plugging in a Rain Bird Controller LNK WiFi Plug In Module (sold separately) and downloading the Rain Bird mobile app, users can access, operate and monitor their irrigation system from anywhere. Internet-based weather information is used to make daily adjustments to the irrigation schedule, saving up to 30% in water.
- Advanced features - Contractor Default mode allows you to easily save and restore your custom schedule. Delay watering up to 14 days and automatically resume watering after the set delay has elapsed.