The Janssens Royal Victorian Greenhouse will turn your backyard into an all-season center for plant cultivation. This T-shaped hothouse provides nearly 200 square feet of growing space with a nine-foot-tall roof for overhead growing - all with old English decorum.
Despite the vintage appearance, the Royal Victorian Orangery Greenhouse is fully modern in its construction. The tempered glass is thicker than comparable models for better insulation and impact resistance. It also uses rubber sealing on the windows to improve temperature control further. With automatic roof vents, a rugged aluminum frame and a double sliding door, you and your plants will be protected and comfortable in almost any condition.
A DIY Janssens greenhouse is also a fine outdoor living structure. By mounting it on a slab foundation, you'll have solid flooring on which to set chairs, tables and decorations. Cultivate plants or lasting relationships inside the Orangerie! Greenhouse Megastore has the guaranteed lowest price on all Victorian-style greenhouses for sale.
Royal Orangerie Victorian Greenhouse Features:
- Aluminum profiles are larger, thicker and stronger than those of any competitor in this price range.
- Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals which provide better insulation - others only use metal clips.
- Uses 4mm tempered glass while others use only 3mm glass.
- Attractive dark green color blends in well with gardens and landscaping.
- Includes three roof windows
- Includes two louvre windows
- Includes one double sliding door
- Made in Belgium
|12'10" D x 15'7' L/W x 9' H
|4mm Tempered Glass
|Double sliding door
|3 roof windows w/ automatic openers
|2 louvre vents
|Options - Stakes; Treated 4x4's; Concrete Piers or Slab
More foundation information
|Frame - 15 years
Order by Phone
We understand that you may want to talk to an actual person instead of ordering online. Call us toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 to speak to a Greenhouse Megastore sales representative.
This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Contiguous United States
Motor Freight Requirements
- The shipment must be delivered to a business or residence (a PO Box is invalid)
- The delivery address must be able to accommodate a tractor/trailer as much as 70' in length
- Someone must be present to receive and unload the shipment from the truck
- Shipments and/or locations requiring a lift gate, inside delivery, and/or with limited access may incur additional charges by the carrier
Please contact Greenhouse Megastore Customer Service at 1-888-281-9337 if you have any questions about delivery to your specific address so we can ensure the smoothest delivery possible!