Ideally sized for the windowsill. The base tray features our unique 2 tier drainage cell holes for base watering, while the cover features our easy to adjust 'dial' ventilator for control over humidity levels.
Small High Dome Propagator Features:
- Ideal Windowsill Size: The Small High Dome Propagator is thoughtfully sized at 6.5 in. x 9 in. x 7 in., making it the perfect fit for your windowsill.
- Customizable Ventilation - The lid features an adjustable "dial" ventilator, enabling precise control over humidity levels.
- Seed Germination Boost - Perfect for jumpstarting seed germination, providing an optimal environment for young plants to thrive.
- Effective Drainage System - Injection-molded base tray includes 2-tier drainage holes, preventing seedling drowning while enabling easy base watering for healthier growth.
- Accelerated Growth - Offers an ideal setting for young plants, accelerating their growth and giving them a significant advantage at the start of the growing season.
I'm impressed with the quality of this product. In the days where everything seems to be getting thinner and more flimsy this is a refreshing change. It is really sturdy and just right for starting cuttings in my window sill. Per the suggestion of another reviewer I got a small tray with no holes and it is working great.
I bought a couple of these, along with severa of Garland's "Small Budget Propagator" and a couple of 100 trays and 2" vented humidity domes. I recommend that combination for several reasons:
* Except for color, the trays for the Small High Dome Propagator and the Small Budget Propagator are exactly the same. They seem to be made in the same molds, and are both almost as sturdy as Legos (but their rounded corners would make the trays much less painful to step on).
* The lids on the Small Budget Propagator are not vented, so they function well as drip trays for the Small High Dome Propagator.
* Three of these fit easily into a 1020 drip tray, without interfering with the humidity dome.
* You can grow within a 1020 tray and 2" vented humidity dome until your crop gets to be too tall, then put the tray into the lid from the Small Budget Propagator, and put the High Dome on top.
Except for the depth, these are an ideal size for growing microgreens. The Small High Dome Propagator is everything I hoped it would be. I have grown a crop of daikon microgreens in one, and now I'm growing some sunflower shoots.
You will love how fast your plants grow in this unit! Perfect size for starting seeds. I will purchase more of these!
works great for starting seeds and orchids under lights.
Excellent excellent quality. Have not used them yet, but I love the way they are made and I am sure they will work just fine.
These are great! Sturdy, high quality little grow domes.
I placed a cloth in the bottom of this tray to prevent potting soil falling out. Seeds germinated very quickly and are growing well. I expect soon to experiment with these Maxiport plants in my first grafting operation.