The 8 ft. x 4 ft. Double Door SpaceSaver Lean To Shed is just what you need to store your ever-growing arsenal of gardening tools and seasonal outdoor equipment. The double door design gives you easy access to its large interior storage space and features an 86-in. high rear wall, great for maximizing your space! Made in Canada with Sustainably Sourced American and Canadian Western Red Cedar.
The 8 ft. x 4 ft. "Lean to Shed" Double Door SpaceSaver Lean To Shed features a tall vertical storage area and is ideal for rakes, shovels, lawnmowers, and other gardening supplies. Maximize the space further by hanging bicycles on the 96 in. high rear walls.
The 62 in. wide double doors not only look great but more importantly open up wide for better and easy access to all your supplies.
The panelized walls feature Western Red Cedar cladding already attached to the wall framing at our manufacturing facility.
Installation is safe and easy thanks to the shed’s panelized Western Red Cedar wall and roof design. No dangerous, time-consuming cutting is required, simply screw or nail the components together with the supplied hardware.
The 8 ft. x 4 ft. Double Door SpaceSaver Lean To Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
Assembly takes one to two days to complete with a helper, and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual.
Finger Jointed Bevel Cedar Siding:
What is Finger Jointed Bevel Cedar Siding?
Finger jointed bevel siding (wall cladding), is lumber made from high grade short pieces of cedar, joined together to make longer pieces of wall siding. The joints fit together like interlacing fingers that are glued together.
The use of finger jointing by our forest industry is good for our environment. It enhances the recovery from our natural resources by allowing the use of small pieces of lumber.
These would otherwise be put into landfill or into significantly less valued uses.
Quality and Value:
Finger jointed cedar enables the use of beautiful Western Red Cedar siding, at a fraction of the cost of non-finger jointed lumber.
The finger jointing process has evolved over the years, with this lumber having the added benefit of enhanced stability for use by our valued customers.
Staining and Painting:
Cedar is desired for its aesthetic qualities. Its natural beauty has a wide range of color variations. (blonde, to earthy red, to brown).
As these finger jointed boards are made up of small pieces joined together, you will see a mix of colors in one piece of siding.
These natural colors, and the architectural look of the finger joints, may be enhanced with a variety of clear stains; or given a more uniform look with solid or semi-solid colored stains.
Western Red Cedar Shingle Roof System:
The following materials will be included with your shed kit:
- Western Red Cedar Shingle Panels. Cedar Shingles will be already attached to the 1/2” plywood roof sheathing. Roofing paper will be included between plywood and shingles to prevent water penetration
- Seam Filler Shingles – our proprietary designed Filler Shingles are included to be attached to roof panels to create a seamless and tight roof
- Western Red Cedar Roof Ridge Caps
- All necessary hardware to attach the roofing system correctly
Shingles will have a 6 1/2” exposure to prevent premature cupping and deterioration of the shingle.Simply lift each panel up and place on roof rafters. Attach each panel and then position our proprietary filler shingle in roof seams.To complete, position roof ridge caps on roof apex and attach with supplied fasteners.
SpaceSaver Lean-to Shed 8x4, Double Doors Features:
- Assembled dimensions: 103 in. W x 55 in. D x 96 in. H (Rear), 84 in. H (Front)
- Floor Footprint = 96 in. W x 45.5 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for natural strength and beauty
- 163.91 cu. ft. of storage capacity to accommodate your seasonal items
- Panelized assembly pieces - no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners included for the floor frame
- 5/8 in. thick plywood floor pieces precut for your convenience
- Panelized wall design features 3/4 inch thick cedar bevel siding
- 62 in. W x 72 in. H double doors provide easy access to your stored items
- Panelized walls include Western Red Cedar cladding already attached on 2×3 wall framing
- Assembly time is approximately 1 to 2 days
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included