|9.84' W x 19.88' L x 7.875' H (118.1" W x 238.56" L x 94.5" H)
|Galvanized Steel - Heavy Duty, Rust-Resistant
|6mm Double-Wall Polycarbonate Panels
|Splitter doors on both ends
|0 - Optional 3' x 1.4' Window Available Separately
|2 - Manual, located above each door
|Can Be Installed with or without a base
|No foundation required.
|10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Planta Sungrow is a heavy duty greenhouse designed for backyard farming. Perfect for 3 or 4 season gardening of flowers, fruits, and vegetables. Tough enough for commercial farming, but compact and affordable enough for home use.
The unique 8 ft roof height makes it very comfortable to work inside and the heavy duty, rust, and snow resistant steel frame will ensure that your greenhouse will remain intact for years to come even during extreme winter conditions.This greenhouse comes with the doors on both sides, two manual windows above the doors, and the option to install multiple automated windows.
- Snow Load Weight of 75 psf (360 kg / m²) - Equal to 6 feet fresh snow layer or 3 feet packed snow layer and is maintenance free in the winter the winter
- Wind Resistant - Up to 65 mph (100 km/h)
- Extendable & Customizable - This greenhouse can be extended with additional expansion kits
- Heavy Duty Design - Extra durable construction with galvanized steel for year-round stability
Order by Phone
We understand that you may want to talk to an actual person instead of ordering online. Call us toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 to speak to a Sales Representative.
This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Contiguous United States
Motor Freight Requirements
- The shipment must be delivered to a business or residence (a PO Box is invalid)
- The delivery address must be able to accommodate a tractor/trailer as much as 70' in length
- Someone must be present to receive and unload the shipment from the truck
- Shipments and/or locations requiring a lift gate, inside delivery, and/or with limited access may incur additional charges by the carrier
Please contact Greenhouse Megastore Customer Service at 1-888-281-9337 if you have any questions about delivery to your specific address so we can ensure the smoothest delivery possible!
My greenhouse has been up and in use (before the cold) and it really is a nice little addition. I’m sure next year I’ll love it.
Shipping was very slow. It finally arrived in manageable boxes. There are a LOT of components. It would have helped if the nuts and bolts were labeled as they are very similarly sized. I had 3 missing parts that I could improvise through. The instructions are all visual, not much written, making it tough to follow. Assembly is a bear!! I cursed a lot and it took a while. Get extra help. Make absolutely certain it is squared up. Components will not fit together if it’s not squared.
I purchased two vent windows that again were difficult to fit properly but they work quite well.
During assembly with all my cursing I said “I’d better love this thing forever after all this” and fortunately I think I will. It has been sturdy through strong wind, heavy rain, and now snow.