The Thermo King 900 Composter can be easily assembled without the need of tools using the Easy-Lock assembly system. The two large, hinged access panels make it easy to use and features an optimized ventilation system for maintaining the ideal temperature. This design makes it the ideal composter for people who live in cooler climates.
This modern-looking composter is made of environmentally friendly recycled plastic that is UV and weather-resistant. The walls of the 900 liter (240 gallon) Thermo King compost bin are made of Thermolen which offers outstanding insulation. Heat retention is important to the composting process, and this UV stable material provides the ultimate in thermal insulating.
By using your own compost as a garden fertilizer, you can save money and improve the long-term fertility of the soil. Garden cuttings, fruit, and vegetable leftovers from the kitchen are no longer considered waste, but become valuable growing materials. By composting, you can recycle them for use in your garden. Composting reduces waste by up to 30%, helping to protect the environment and the climate.
- Easy to fill thanks to two, large filling hatches
- Fast composting due to optimal aeration system and thermo walls made from thermolene
- Assemble easily without tool
- Cover lock for summer/winter operation to regulate the air circulation and for wind-proofing
- Made from 100% recycled polypropylene plastic materials
- 4 mm thick sidewalls (most composters are between 2.5-3 mm)
- Overall Dimensions (when assembled): 40"L x 40"W x 40"H
- Overall Weight (when assembled): 46 lbs.
- 3 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects
- 2 removable doors with 29.25" x 12" openings
- Special UV treated copolymer walls use thermalon technology with infused vacuum air bubbles
Thermo King Brochure (PDF)