The Thermo Star 1000 Composter is perfect for saving household waste charge and producing nutrient-rich compost to use in your garden. Composted materials save on using fertilizers, plus compost is nutritious and considered the best humus soil for your garden. The 1000 liter (267 gallon) composter is made of the quality material Thermolen. Thermolen is injected with air creating small air pockets and these specially created air pockets help to insulate the compost inside. Heat from solar radiation and microorganisms remains inside the composter and accelerates the composting cycle.
By using your own compost as a garden fertilizer, you can save money and improve the long-term fertility of the soil. Garden cuttings, fruit, and vegetable leftovers from the kitchen are no longer considered waste, but become valuable growing materials. By composting, you can recycle them for use in your garden. Composting reduces waste by up to 30%, helping to protect the environment and the climate.
- Thermolen walls with ventilation slots: ideal climate for accelerated composting
- Compost ia easily removed via large access doors on all sides
- Simple Filling: through lid integrated into the cover
- Thermo-Star is made of the quality material thermolen
- Thermolen is UV and weather resistant plastic and ensures a long lifetime of the composter
- Made from 100% recycled polypropylene and is 100% recyclable
- Capacity: 9.43 cu. ft. / 267 gallons
- Wall thickness: 4.5 mm
- Overall Dimensions (when assembled): 50"L x 50"W x 41"H
- Overall Weight (when assembled): 46 lbs.
I have the 1000 and the 900. This 1000 always maintains the proper moisture and creates a beautiful product. The only downside is the disassembly to remove the product is a bit cumbersome.