This Thermostat for Seedling Mat allows growers to select and maintain optimal temperatures when germinating seeds or rooting cuttings for fastest growth. In addition to its horticultural uses, it is also a great tool for homebrewing (maintenance of optimal fermentation temperature) and environmental control in reptile terrariums. This UL-listed digital thermostat provides constant, uniform temperature control for germination, propagation and fermentation environments between 68°F-108°F (20°C-42°C). Will control up to 1000 watts of propagating mats. Works with the Seedling Propagation Mat (SUNPAD Lite Heat Mat) or most other 120V mats.
- Temperature Display Range: 32°F-140°F
- Celsius or Fahrenheit display
- Includes temperature probe with 6' cord with 3-prong ground plug
- Simple push-button operation with LED indicator lights
- 120 Volts / 8.3 Amps / 60 Hz
- 1-year warranty
- Easy plug-in operation