Great all-purpose exhaust fan for agricultural, greenhouse or industrial applications. The molded fiberglass housing of this fan provides for low maintenance, rust free, corrosion free, easy cleaning and high performance.
- Fan Housing: Molded figerglass; extremely smooth inside for low maintenance, rust free, corrosion free, easy cleaning, and high performance. Lifetime Warranty on all housings and stainless steel mounts.
- Fan Blades: Poly plastic blades (12-24" fans), light weight, highly efficient, easy cleaning, balanced for smooth operation and extended life of blade and motor. Heavy duty galvanized blades on 36" and 50" fans. Stainless steel available on the 36" fan.
- Motor: Tough, energy efficient, totally enclosed, automatic thermal protection, prelubricated ball bearings, dual voltage single/variable speed. 2-Year warranty and 3 phase motors available upon request. Heavy Duty Automatic belt tightener on all belt drive models.
- Shutters: White, PVC aerodynamically designed for smooth operation and less air drag. Improves fan efficiency. Stainless steel corner clips inside of PVC for strong shutter construction. Nylon pivot on each louver. Aluminum shutters available upon request.
- Flush Mount Design: Eliminates any protrusions or obstructions in the barn access area
- Slant Wall Housing: The perfect design for more efficient air flow
12", 16", 20", 24", 36", or 50".
Fan Performance Specifications
Select desired fan model from drop down box at the top right of the page. Sizing information below.
|Model No.||Type Fan||CFM||HP||RPM||Speed||Drive||Cone||Blade|
Tornado Fiberglass Exhaust Fan Installation (PDF)
How do I size my fan and shutters system?
1. The first thing that you need to determine is the amount of air required. This is stated in CFM (Cubic Feet of Air per Minute).
2. Use the following formula to determine the CFM required for your greenhouse:
CFM = Length x Width x Height
Example: Greenhouse 12' wide x 24' long x 12' high requires 3456 CFM (12 x 24 x 12 = 3456)
3. Reference the above table. Select the appropriate combination of fan(s) to achieve the necessary CFM rating. Be sure to match the total CFM output for your exhaust fan(s) to the CFM ratings for your Inlet Shutters.
Click here to view fan installation detail
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.