|Dimensions||8' 7-1/2" W x 12' 8-1/2" L
10 8 x 16 W 9-1/2 L
12 8-1/2 W x 20 10-1/2 L
16 9-1/2 W x 24 11-1/2 L
20 10-1/2 W x 41 3-1/2 L
|Door(s)||Screened Storm Door (w/ Locking Latch and Tempered Glass)|
|Vents||2 (Automated Roof Windows)|
|Foundation||Options - Concrete Piers or Slab
|Warranty||Frame - Lifetime; Covering - 10 years|
In an era of ever increasing energy costs the Traditional Fivewall Polycarbonate Greenhouse is one of the most energy efficient hobby greenhouse kits on the market. In addition to exceptional durability, the 16mm thick polycarbonate panels offer four separate dead air spaces to insulate your greenhouse from cold outside air. This results in an amazing R value of 3.03 and a 50% decrease in energy required to heat this greenhouse when compared to standard 6mm polycarbonate. The Traditional Fivewall features a green or white heavy duty aluminum structure, 16mm 5 wall polycarbonate covering, extra high sidewalls, and double wide roof vents.
- Heavy-duty engineered aluminum frame with green or white finish.
- 5' 6" high sidewalls provide extra height for hanging baskets.
- Storm door with locking latch, screen, and tempered glass windows.
- All stainless steel hardware needed to build the greenhouse.
- Structurally designed to carry a 30 lb snow load and winds of 90 miles per hour.
- Pre-cut 5 wall polycarbonate panels, stainless steel screws and bolts, capping, and sealants.
- Step-by-step video and detailed written instructions for easy installation.
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10 year on coverings.
Doors and Vents
Traditional Fivewall Polycarbonate Greenhouse come standard with a single door, 32" wide x 76" tall with adjustable glass and screen for ventilation. Each greenhouse includes from one to three automatic vents depending on the size you order.
6 mm Twin Wall
16 mm 5 Wall
|Load Rating at 24" Spacing||45 PSF||160 PSF|
This item ships free - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
I installed the 12 X 20 5 wall greenhouse in 2012. Went together well. We live in a zone 4-5 area and have pretty significant show in the winter. The greenhouse has survived all northern Idaho can throw at it. And this includes some pretty nasty windstorms. I definitely would buy again and can recommend this to anyone needing an strong structure. It has greatly increased my gardening enjoyment/productivity since this climate is quite challenging.