This popular Traditional Glass Greenhouse design provides maximum natural light for year-round gardening. With a simple yet efficient design, it has the space you need for plant benches, hanging containers and any other setup. Sizes vary from a small backyard garden model all the way up to a structure that would work well as a small nursery.
This hobby greenhouse features a corrosion-resistant aluminum frame and a roof slope of 24 degrees. It comes standard with beautiful clear 3mm tempered lapped glass covering on the roof and sidewalls. One-piece 6mm glass is available at additional cost, and we can also replace the tempered glass with 6mm polycarbonate panels at the regular price. Just call and speak with a representative to confirm. Automatic roof vents produce plenty of airflow as needed, and you can replace the standard storm door with double doors to move larger equipment in and out.
Our traditional glass greenhouses are structurally designed to carry a 30-pound snow load and withstand winds of up to 80 mph, giving you peace of mind in extreme weather. Choose from a white, green or baked-enamel finish - or contact us if you are interested in a custom finish.
Traditional Greenhouse Kit Features:
- Heavy-duty engineered aluminum frame with painted finish.
- Storm door with locking latch and tempered glass windows.
- Two to six automated roof vents depending on size.
- Greenhouses 16 feet or longer include trusses for additional support.
- Includes all stainless steel hardware needed to build the greenhouse.
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on coverings.
Other Sizes Available
There are many other sizes available in addition to what is listed. If you don't see the size you need, please call 1-888-281-9337 and speak to a Greenhouse Megastore sales representative.
|White, Green, Brown, Custom
|3mm overlaps tempered glass, Optional: 6mm polycarbonate
|Storm Door, Optional: Double Doors
|2-6 (depends on size)
|Options:- Concrete Piers or Slab
|Frame - Lifetime; Covering - 10 years
This popular Traditional Glass Greenhouse design provides maximum natural light for year-round gardening. Sizes vary from a small backyard garden model all the way up to a structure that would work well in a small nursery. This hobby greenhouse features a heavy aluminum frame, a roof slope of 24 degrees, and comes standard with beautiful clear 3mm tempered lapped glass covering on the roof and sidewalls. One piece 6mm glass is available at additional cost, just call and speak with a representative to confirm. It is structurally designed to carry a 30 lb snow load and winds of 80 mph. Choose from white or green baked-enamel finish.
Traditional greenhouses have a 24-degree pitch roof with 5.5-foot sidewalls. Several width and length combinations are available and standard colors are white or green. If you don't see the size or color you want, Greenhouse Megastore can provide custom sizes and colors. Call a Greenhouse Megastore Sales Representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 to inquire about available options.
Doors and Vents
Traditional greenhouses come standard with a single door 32 inches wide by 76 inches tall with adjustable glass and screen for ventilation. Optional double doors available. Each greenhouse includes from two to six automatic vents depending on the size you order.
- Heavy duty engineered aluminum frame with painted finish
- Storm door with locking latch and tempered glass windows
- 2 to 6 automated roof vents depending on size
- Greenhouses 16' and longer include trusses for additional support
- All stainless steel hardware needed to build the greenhouse
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10 year on coverings
All Traditional greenhouse lengths are extendable in 2' increments to allow for future expansion. Easy to understand step-by-step assembly instructions and video are included with every structure.
Traditional greenhouses come standard with tempered glass covering. For the same price, we can provide 6mm polycarbonate on the roof or on the entire greenhouse. Call a Greenhouse Megastore sales representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 if you would like to order polycarbonate instead of glass for your Traditional Greenhouse.
Order by Phone
We understand that you may want to talk to an actual person instead of ordering online. Call us toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 to speak to a Greenhouse Megastore sales representative.
This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Contiguous United States
Motor Freight Requirements
- The shipment must be delivered to a business or residence (a PO Box is invalid)
- The delivery address must be able to accommodate a tractor/trailer as much as 70' in length
- Someone must be present to receive and unload the shipment from the truck
- Shipments and/or locations requiring a lift gate, inside delivery, and/or with limited access may incur additional charges by the carrier
Please contact Greenhouse Megastore Customer Service at 1-888-281-9337 if you have any questions about delivery to your specific address so we can ensure the smoothest delivery possible!
This greenhouse has been the best thing ever, it out performs my previous greenhouse 100%. When I expand, I will purchase again.