This medium volume exhaust fan will distribute fresh air and provide cooling for almost any commercial, industrial or agricultural application. Perfect for Hog and Poultry barns or small greenhouses. Thermally protected, totally enclosed motor comes with a two year warranty and heavy 18 gauge housing will hold up for years to come. Unique butterfly style shutter opens up fully for maximum CFM output while providing easy access for cleaning. Optional weather hood available.
- Guard: Attractive heavy-duty combination motor mounted/safety guard with bright easy-to-clean zinc-chromate finish. Conforms to OSHA safety requirements.
- Motor: Thermally protected PSC Motor (air over) is totally enclosed and designed for a continuous duty work load. Two year warranty.
- Blade: The fan blade is constructed of aluminum with a zinc plated steel hub balanced for smooth vibration-free operation. Pitch is designed to correlate with motor horsepower to deliver maximum efficiency.
- Shutter: The 18 guage galvanized steel butterfly shutter opens fully for maximum CFM output. Easy accessibility for maintenance permits easy removal of dirt build up.
- Hinged Grill: Allows easy blade cleaning and maintenance by simply removing two bolts and swinging out the fan assembly.
- Housing: Heavy 18 guage (.047") tunnel design has a large venturi for maximum efficiency and air flow. Constructed of long-life galvanized steel.
- Controls: Dust and moisture resistant switch with sealed contact points.
12", 16", 20", or 24".
Twister Ventilation Exhaust Fan Installation (PDF)
Fan Performance Specifications
Select desired fan model from drop down box at the top right of the page. Sizing information below.
|Model No.||Description||CFM||HP||RPM||Rough-In Size|
|VFT141130||12" Twister Ventilation Fan||930||1/10
|VFT141131||16" Twister Ventilation Fan||2310||1/3
|VFT141132||20" Twister Ventilation Fan||3120||1/3
|VFT141133||24" Twister Ventilation Fan||4820||1/2
How do I size my fan and shutters system?
1. The first thing that you need to determine is the amount of air required. This is stated in CFM (Cubic Feet of Air per Minute).
2. Use the following formula to determine the CFM required for your greenhouse:
CFM = Length x Width x Height
Example: Greenhouse 12' wide x 24' long x 12' high requires 3456 CFM (12 x 24 x 12 = 3456)
3. Reference the above table. Select the appropriate combination of fan(s) to achieve the necessary CFM rating. Be sure to match the total CFM output for your exhaust fan(s) to the CFM ratings for your Inlet Shutters.
Click here to view fan installation detail
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.