This highly accurate, weather resistant two-stage thermostat can be used for either Heating or Cooling applications. The adjusting knob has a large easily visible scale with a range 40 to 100 Degrees. 16.0 Amp Rating at 120 Volt. Meets requirements for NEMA 4X equipment.
- Rugged Nema 4X rated weather resistant enclosure made of corrosion resistant materials for long life
- Low mass, high surface area of stainless steel coiled sensor provides rapid response to temperature change
- Large, visible dial with 40-100F temperature range
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed and CSA certified
- Two stage thermostat
- Built in 3 degree temperature differential
|Description||Input Voltage||Hz||AMP Load Rating||Stage||Heating||Cooling||Remote Sensor||For Two Speed Motor|
|Two Stage Thermostat||120/240/277||50/60||16/12/10||Two||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
I bought this two years ago for my greenhouse build, the first stage opens the shutters and turns on an additional circulation fan, the second stage turns on the big exhaust fan as temps continue to rise. in early spring / late fall simply opening the shutters controls the temp without the big fan ever needing to run saving power. it was a good investment and hasn't gave any issues at all.