This ES Series Fan is a commercial-quality exhaust fan for the hobby grower. It has a heavy-duty design made of metal - no plastic parts! The fully enclosed motor is thermally protected and designed for continuous duty. Each commercial fan includes an exterior aluminum shutter that opens fully for maximum CFM output. Outdoor air is drawn in through a motorized shutter and hot air is exhausted through this motorized shutter fan. An optional 10-foot grounded cord available for each model.
These industrial fans keep fresh air flowing through a greenhouse, which controls temperatures, lowers the humidity and reduce the risk of fungal distance. You can also use it as a garage exhaust fan. We offer commercial shutter fans in size from 10 to 30 inches with motors ranging from 1/10 to 1/2 HP - see the tables below for their CFM ratings, power requirements, speed options and more. They’re covered by a full two-year motor warranty and our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
ES Series Greenhouse Commercial Fan Features:
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Ships totally assembled
- Balanced 3 bladed aluminum prop with a zinc plated steel hub
- Chrome guard allows for easy cleaning and meets OSHA 1910.212(a)(5) requirements to mount at any height on inlet side of fan.
- High-efficiency aluminum shutters with tie bar to eliminate shutter flapping and opening on windy days.
- Direct drive high-efficiency motors are totally enclosed with completely sealed ball bearings, making them maintenance-free.
- Motor is covered by a full two-year warranty.
|VES10C||10"||1/8||3||115||0.9||60||1||3||1,740||12 1/2" x 12 1/2"|
|VES12||12"||1/10||S/Var*||115/230||1.42/0/5||60/50||1||S/V*||1,732||12 1/2" x 12 1/2"|
|VES12C||12"||1/10||S/Var*||115||1.42||60/50||1||S/V*||1,732||12 1/2" x 12 1/2"|
|VES161||16"||1/10||S/Var*||115/230||1.42/.077||60/50||1||S/V*||1,720||16 1/2" x 16 1/2"|
|VES161C||16"||1/10||S/Var*||115||1.42||60/50||1||S/V*||1,720||16 1/2" x 16 1/2"|
|VES201||20"||1/10||S/Var*||115/230||1.42/.077||60/50||1||S/V*||1,709||20 1/2" x 20 1/2"|
|VES201C||20"||1/10||S/Var*||115||1.42||60/50||1||S/V*||1,709||20 1/2" x 20 1/2"|
|VES20||20"||1/3||S/Var*||115/230||3.8/1.9||60||1||S/V*||1,697||20 1/2" x 20 1/2"|
|VES20C||20"||1/3||S/Var*||115||3.8||60||1||S/V*||1,697||20 1/2" x 20 1/2"|
|VES24||24"||1/2||S/Var*||115/230||4.8/2.4||60/50||1||S/V*||1,677||24 1/2" x 24 1/2"|
|VES24C||24"||1/2||S/Var*||115||4.8||60/50||1||S/V*||1,677||24 1/2" x 24 1/2"|
|VES30||30"||1/2||1||115/230||6.2/3.1||60/50||1||1||837||30 1/2" x 30 1/2"|
|VES30C||30"||1/2||1||115||6.2||60/50||1||1||837||30 1/2" x 30 1/2"|
* Variable speed fans require separate variable speed control to adjust fan speed.
How Do I Size My Fans and Shutters System?
1. The first thing that you need to determine is the amount of air required. This is stated in CFM (Cubic Feet of Air per Minute).
2. Use the following formula to determine the CFM required for your greenhouse:
CFM = Length x Width x Height
Example: A greenhouse 12' wide x 24' long x 12' high requires 3,456 CFM (12 x 24 x 12 = 3,456))
3. Reference the above table. Select the appropriate combination of fan(s) to achieve the necessary CFM rating. Be sure to match the total CFM output for your exhaust fan(s) to the CFM ratings for your Inlet Shutters.
This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier almost anywhere in the contiguous U.S.!
On rare occasions, addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (e.g. New York City) may incur additional delivery fees. If so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full-size semi-truck trailer of up to 70 feet in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or another authorized person must be present to unload the shipment. The exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by the freight company.
I purchased a ves20c, then another ves20c. The 2nd one ran much quieter and pushed less air. Since some time had elapsed, I presumed the first fan was a 24in not a 20. So when I went to replace the original 20in fan I got a 24. Opps, had to cut the hole bigger. Well the first 20in sounded like a helicopter taking off, when it was new, this new 24 is quieter and can't even hold the shutters open all the way. Yes, there are pressure issues here that constrain it from opening the shutters all the way, but it sure wasn't any problem for the first fan. The better motors said on them Zhejiang Crafab Electric Co LTD. The weaker new ones are also from China, but not this company. I now have 3 shutter fans with the new weaker motors, so this isn't a one off thing.
I use the 24" one to cool my 12x40 greenhouse and it works great.
Needed a small van to vent the eave of a growing house. The 24 x 24 was a great price and quality. Arrived quickly and safely. Easy to install.