The FieldPro High Tunnel is designed with the small fruit and specialty crop grower in mind. The frame goes up quickly and easily so you can get an earlier jump on the growing season. The FieldPro High Tunnel is available in three standard widths and can be easily configured to meet your needs.
- Width: 20', 24', or 30'
- Length: Starting at 16' with increments of 4' or 6'
- Sidewall Height: 4'
- Height to Apex: 12' (20' and 24' models), 12' 4" (30' models)
- Frame Spacing: 4' or 6'
- Frame: 1.66" O.D. 14 ga. galvanized steel tube (20' and 24' models) 2" O.D. 14 ga. galvanized steel tube (30' models)
- Purlin: 1.315" O.D. 17 ga. galvanized steel tube
Complete package price includes: Everything in the frame only price and: upper and baseboard lumber U-clamps, end-wall lumber mount fittings and hardware, Wiggle Wire poly fastening system, single-layer clear poly roof and ends. (2) full-length manual roll-up ventilation systems. Lumber not included.
Additional charges will apply for upgraded coverings.
Give one of our Sales Representatives a call to learn more about your financing options 1-888-281-9337.
Fill out the quick quote form to receive a custom quote for your greenhouse project.
Order by Phone
We understand that you may want to talk to an actual person instead of ordering online. Call us toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 to speak to a Greenhouse Megastore Sales Representative.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.