The Senior Lean-to Greenhouse is specifically engineered for quality and strength and designed to withstand heavy snow and wind loads without additional reinforcing. Heavy-duty galvanized steel structure features 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate covering, 8' high sidewalls and a premium lockable door. The included instructions allow for assembly by volunteers or as a class project.
Several sizes are available. See the drop-down box above. If you don't see the size or configuration you want, call a Greenhouse Megastore Sales Representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
All sizes come standard with (1) 3' 0" wide x 6' 8" tall commercial swing door with lever/lever lockset. Additional doors can be added upon request.
- Heavy-duty engineered galvanized steel frame
- 8' high sidewalls provide extra height for benches.
- Automated heating, cooling and ventiliation systems on all models.
- Structurally designed to carry a 20 lb snow load and winds of 80 miles per hour.
- Can be installed at grade or on customer provided knee-wall.
- 8mm clear twin wall polycarbonate panels will help retain heat in cold winter months.
- 10 year warranty on covering.
|Package Size||Heating System
|12' x 24'||
|12' x 36'||
|15' x 24'||
|15' x 36'||
|15' x 48'||
1. Build the greenhouse with your students and boosters who have construction experience or hire a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions are included. Greenhouse Megastore provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
2. Greenhouse Megastore has an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by Greenhouse Megastore allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
3. A combination of (1) and (2). Greenhouse Megastore can begin the project by setting the column posts and your students, boosters, or contractor can complete the rest of the structure with Greenhouse Megastore supervision. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call a Greenhouse Megastore Sales Representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
A wide range of additional accessories are available for the Senior Lean-to Greenhouse. Call a Greenhouse Megastore Sales Representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 to add everything you need for your order or continue browsing the Greenhouse Megastore.
Fill out the quick quote form to receive a custom quote for your greenhouse project.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.