|Dimensions||7' 9" W x 10' 2" L x 8' 6" H (80 sq.ft.),
10' 2" W x 15' L x 9' H (150 sq.ft.), or
10' 2" W x 19' 11" L x 9' H (200 sq.ft.), or
12' 7" W x 19' 11 L x 9' 2" H (250 sq.ft.)
|Frame||Heavy Gauge Extruded Aluminum|
|Covering||4mm Tempered Glass|
|Roof Vents||2, 3, 4, or 6|
|Base||Includes 6" high base|
Options - Stakes; Treated 4x4's; Concrete Piers or Slab
More foundation information
Victorian Glass Greenhouse Warranty (PDF)
Frame - 15 years; Covering - 15 years
Imported from Belgium, the luxurious Victorian Greenhouse not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, it also adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English greenhouse designed with a long life and carefree usage in mind. Whether you are growing vegetables or flowers or need a frost free overwintering spot for your valuable cacti or orange trees, this beautifully designed glass greenhouse offers a solution that perfectly meets your needs.
Thick aluminum profiles and 4mm tempered glass for superb durability, integrated base, stainless steel bolts and nuts, draft strips on the door, rubber seals on the windows, a drain (40 mm cross-section), condensation gutters on the inside of the gutter profile, misting system, shelves, one sliding door, two to four roof vents, and extra tall 6' 7" sidewalls.
- X-Strong polycarbonate panels feature beveled edges with U-shaped metal end caps for increased durability.
- Complete frame - Aluminum Profiles are larger, thicker, stronger than those of any competitor in this price range. Sidewalls are 6' 7".
- Crest - Includes ornate crest with finials.
- Glazing - Uses 4mm Tempered Glass (others use only 3mm).
- Insulation - All glass panes are secured with heavy duty rubber seals all the way round others use only metal clips or flimsy thin rubber strips.
- Roof Vents - The 7' 9"W x 10' 2"L model includes 2 roof windows (1 spindle, 1 automatic) and a louvre window. The 10' 2"W x 15'L model includes 3 roof windows (1 spindle, 2 automatic) and a louvre window. The 10'2"W x 19' 11"L model includes 4 roof windows (1 spindle, 2 automatic) and a louvre window. The 12' 7"W x 19' 11"L model includes 6 roof windows (2 spindle, 4 automatic).
- Doors - (1) One sliding door - can be put in any vertical glass location (front, back or sides).
- Misting System - Includes a misting system (all you need is a hose to connect).
- Gutters - Includes gutters with down spouts.
Order by Phone
We understand that you may want to talk to an actual person instead of ordering online. Call us toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 to speak to a Sales Representative.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Contiguous United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.
We were able to finally use this last spring/summer. In Michigan, we have had two years of pretty serious winter weather. Our greenhouse has stood through it all! We built it on a platform which actually saved us with a big flood we got this winter. I was able to start my daliah bulbs today and it is already very warm (in 35 F weather temp). I absolutely love the choice we made. The only thing I have to agree with others, is the instructions. My finance did not have much of an issuse, but if your not familiar with building, it might take time to understand. Also, because it does get so warm, we will need to figure out a better way for air circulation as the natural ventilation doesn't quite work 100% when we hit the hotter months. When I ordered this, I did call the company a couple times and received amazing customer service with my questions being answered in depth.
My Victorian greenhouse is out-standingly good in every way: brilliantly designed, magnificently engineered, handsome. Packing and delivery were excellent too, very prompt & efficient. Well done!Sadly, though, the assembly instructions are seriously inadequate. I'm a handy person, but I found them, obscure, lacking necessary information and above all badly sequenced. I'm surely not alone in this. I truly could not recommend this aspect of your product to any customer. Sorry about that.
I set up this greenhouse a couple of years ago. It was not particularly difficult to assemble: my 12-year-old daughter and I did it in a long weekend. It has been no trouble, easy to clean, and it looks great in my yard.
Besides the fact it took 2 days (yes that 48 hours) to deliver this bundle by Fedex Ground, It is one of the best products I have ever assembled. It is a high quality product, expertly packaged, and zero errors on the inventory. I had one issue of a damaged part and they resolved it within days. It is beautiful, functional and the customer service is second to none. Now here is the not so good part. The instruction booklet is not even close to usable. The video is a waste of good disc's. The video was our only source of correct assembly and the lead individual was simply not suited for this. They assembled backwards a lot, and misled. That said I would do it all over again. Greenhouses are fun and this was a gift to my wife from her sister. I was the lucky one to assemble it. It was as much fun as looking at the completed project. Get one. it is great