|Dimensions||24' W x 48' L|
|Color||Steel / Aluminum (Trim)|
|Covering||8mm Twinwall Polycarbonate Panels|
|Door(s)||(1) 6' wide x 6'8" tall double door and (1) 3' wide x 6'8" tall single door|
|Load Rating||70 mph wind and 10 pound live load. Higher load ratings and stamped engineered plans are available at extra cost.|
|Foundation||Options - Concrete Piers or Slab|
|Warranty||Covering - 10 years|
The Senior Teaching Package Greenhouse (Gable 7500 Greenhouse) is designed for schools with large horticulture programs and will easily support 20-25 students. The galvanized steel frame and 8mm twinwall polycarbonate covering are the same specifications used in our commercial production houses; however, this greenhouse can be easily adapted to add a head house or separate instructional area that makes it perfect for instructional use.
- Complete frame with 8mm Twinwall Polycarbonate Glazing for Roof, Sidewalls and Endwalls
- (1) 6' wide x 6'8" tall double door
- (1) 3' wide x 6'8" tall single door
- (2) 30" Exhaust Fans with Slope-wall Housing, Guard and Shutter
- (3) 36" Motorized Inlet Shutters
- (1) Heating Thermostat
- (1) Cooling Thermostat
- (1) Modine PTP150 Gas Fired Unit Heater (Natural Gas or Propane)
- (2) 12" Horizontal Air Flow Fans
- Complete Assembly Instructions
- Electrical wiring diagram showing details of all equipment connections
In an ongoing effort to provide you with all the resources you need to make a purchasing decision, we have included the option to view Greenhouse Drawings and Plans that will allow you to see what sorts of building options and layouts are possible. If you would like to view equipment, electrical, and plumbing plans for this greenhouse, please fill out the following request form.
All Senior Teaching Package Greenhouses are engineered to meet 70 mph wind and 10 pound live load per the UBC Building Code. Even higher load ratings and stamped engineered plans are available at extra cost. All galvanized steel frame insures maximum strength and life. Lexan twin-wall polycarbonate covering is UV resistant and carries a 10 year warranty against discoloration.
- Build the greenhouse with your students and boosters who have construction experience or hire a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions are included. Greenhouse Megastore provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
- Greenhouse Megastore has an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by Greenhouse Megastore allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
- A combination of (1) and (2). Greenhouse Megastore can begin the project by setting the column posts and your students, boosters, or contractor can complete the rest of the structure with Greenhouse Megastore supervision. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call a Greenhouse Megastore Sales Representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
Order by Phone
We understand that you may want to talk to an actual person instead of ordering online. Call us toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 to speak to a School Sales Representative.
Fill out the quick quote form to receive a custom quote for your greenhouse project.
Give one of our Sales Representatives a call to learn more about your financing options 1-888-281-9337.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.
50% of basic greenhouse price will be charged upon receipt of order. The balance will be charged when shipment is made.