|24' W x 48' L
|Steel / Aluminum (Trim)
|8mm Twinwall Polycarbonate Panels
|(1) 6' wide x 6'8" tall double door and (1) 3' wide x 6'8" tall single door
|70 mph wind and 10 pound live load. Higher load ratings and stamped engineered plans are available at extra cost.
|Options - Concrete Piers or Slab
|Covering - 10 years
The Senior Teaching Package Greenhouse (Gable 7500 Greenhouse) is designed for schools with large horticulture programs and will easily support 20-25 students. The galvanized steel frame and 8mm twinwall polycarbonate covering are the same specifications used in our commercial production houses; however, this greenhouse can be easily adapted to add a head house or separate instructional area that makes it perfect for instructional use.
- Complete frame with 8mm Twinwall Polycarbonate Glazing for Roof, Sidewalls and Endwalls
- (1) 6' wide x 6'8" tall double door
- (1) 3' wide x 6'8" tall single door
- (2) 30" Exhaust Fans with Slope-wall Housing, Guard and Shutter
- (3) 36" Motorized Inlet Shutters
- (1) Heating Thermostat
- (1) Cooling Thermostat
- (1) Modine PTP150 Gas Fired Unit Heater (Natural Gas or Propane)
- (2) 12" Horizontal Air Flow Fans
- Complete Assembly Instructions
- Electrical wiring diagram showing details of all equipment connections
In an ongoing effort to provide you with all the resources you need to make a purchasing decision, we have included the option to view Greenhouse Drawings and Plans that will allow you to see what sorts of building options and layouts are possible. If you would like to view equipment, electrical, and plumbing plans for this greenhouse, please fill out the following request form.
All Senior Teaching Package Greenhouses are engineered to meet 70 mph wind and 10 pound live load per the UBC Building Code. Even higher load ratings and stamped engineered plans are available at extra cost. All galvanized steel frame insures maximum strength and life. Lexan twin-wall polycarbonate covering is UV resistant and carries a 10 year warranty against discoloration.
- Build the greenhouse with your students and boosters who have construction experience or hire a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions are included. Greenhouse Megastore provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
- Greenhouse Megastore has an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by Greenhouse Megastore allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
- A combination of (1) and (2). Greenhouse Megastore can begin the project by setting the column posts and your students, boosters, or contractor can complete the rest of the structure with Greenhouse Megastore supervision. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call a Greenhouse Megastore Sales Representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
Order by Phone
We understand that you may want to talk to an actual person instead of ordering online. Call us toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 to speak to a School Sales Representative.
Fill out the quick quote form to receive a custom quote for your greenhouse project.
This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Contiguous United States
Motor Freight Requirements
- The shipment must be delivered to a business or residence (a PO Box is invalid)
- The delivery address must be able to accommodate a tractor/trailer as much as 70' in length
- Someone must be present to receive and unload the shipment from the truck
- Shipments and/or locations requiring a lift gate, inside delivery, and/or with limited access may incur additional charges by the carrier
Please contact Greenhouse Megastore Customer Service at 1-888-281-9337 if you have any questions about delivery to your specific address so we can ensure the smoothest delivery possible!
I have owned and operated my business in my Senior Teaching Package greenhouse for over a year now. The quality of the materials and excellent design made assembly and installation go very well - I won't say easy, some of the parts are pretty heavy! My two son's and I built it in about a week. I am very proud of my greenhouse and it never fails to impress my visitors and customers. I am ordering my second package soon!