Felco F31 Anvil Pruner
- In stock - departs in 1-2 business days
- Inventory on the way
The one-hand "CLASSIC" pruning shears satisfy all requirements. Regardless of pruning technique, work duration or hand shape, there is a classic model to suit every customer. Good performance - Anvil model. Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee. Blade made of high-quality hardened steel and screw-mounted adjustable brass anvil. Clean, precise cut. All parts can be replaced. Efficient: easy cutting adjustment. Ergonomic: hand protection is provided by the ideal shape of the handles. Non-slip coating. Cuts up to 1 inch diameter. Forged aluminium handles guaranteed for life. Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminium alloys and advanced precision forging methods perfectly mastered by Felco. Composite material handles. Super-strong fibreglass reinforced composite material. Ergonomic tool. Inclined cutting head to reduce the risk of muscular-skeletal injuries and to MAX user comfort. The best raw materials. Felco systematically selects technologically-advanced materials: precision-forged aluminium, carbon fibre, composites and high-grade extruded aluminium alloys which all contribute to great structural strength and minimal tool weight. Highly efficient cutting heads. Felco's choice of premium quality steel and its mastery of heat treatments guarantees the remarkable performance, reliability and strength of its cutting heads. Spare parts. Felco offers a complete range of spare parts to ensure the longevity of its tools. When a part becomes worn, damaged or is lost, there is no need to buy a complete new tool: replacing the relevant part is all that is required.
- ULTRA DURABLE: The premium pruning clippers are constructed of forged aluminum handles and hardened steel blades. All pruner components can be replaced in this dependable model ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The garden scissors have a revolving handle for extra comfort, and they are suitable for every type of pruning with its ergonomic hand fitting design. Ergonomically designed cushioned-shock absorber softens the cutting impact for increased comfort and reduced risk of injury
- POWERFUL PRUNING: This anvil pruner offers a large cutting capacity and well-balanced weight for optimal gardening. This high-performance pruner features a wire cutter for small wires and a sap groove to minimize the blade sticking
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Hardened steel blade and screw-mounted anvil blade ensure reliably clean, precise cuts. Narrow pointed anvil blade allows easy access to twiggy branches and assures a close cut to the trunk
- FOR LARGE HAND: The Swiss-made plant cutter is optimal for large-sized hands. The small branch trimmer has an 8.3 inch (210mm) length, 0.98 inch (25mm) cutter diameter, and has a 0.5 lb (225 gram) weight