The Garden Grower greenhouse is a commercial quality, steel frame hobby greenhouse at an affordable price. This kit is perfect for the serious hobbyist or small nursery business. It includes everything required for complete installation. Builds easily on your foundation or existing slab with rounded eaves for easy snow shedding.
All Garden Grower Hobby Greenhouses are engineered to meet 85 mph wind and 12 pound live load per the UBC Building Code. Even higher load ratings and stamped engineered plans are available at extra cost. All galvanized steel frame insures maximum strength and life. Lexan twin-wall polycarbonate covering is UV resistant and carries a 10 year warranty against discoloration. The Garden Grower uses the same steel components as utilized in our commercial structures.
1. Erect the structure yourself. We do not recommend this unless you have construction experience. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions are included. We provide online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
2. We have an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by Greenhouse Megastore allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
3. Use a local contractor to erect the structure.
4. A combination of the above. You or your contractor can begin the project by setting the concrete footings and we can complete the rest of the structure. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call a Sales Representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
Order by Phone
We understand that you may want to talk to an actual person instead of ordering online. Call us toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 to speak to a Greenhouse Megastore Sales Representative.
Fill out the quick quote form to receive a custom quote for your greenhouse project.
This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Contiguous United States
Motor Freight Requirements
- The shipment must be delivered to a business or residence (a PO Box is invalid)
- The delivery address must be able to accommodate a tractor/trailer as much as 70' in length
- Someone must be present to receive and unload the shipment from the truck
- Shipments and/or locations requiring a lift gate, inside delivery, and/or with limited access may incur additional charges by the carrier
Please contact Greenhouse Megastore Customer Service at 1-888-281-9337 if you have any questions about delivery to your specific address so we can ensure the smoothest delivery possible!
We bought this in 18 x 30 size to put a swimming pool inside of. We wanted a presentable and sturdy structure that would be suitable for a residential backyard. This greenhouse is made of excellent quality components and turns out looking very professional grade. We are happy with it. It comes in a hundred pieces and not a single piece was missing. The basic structure is easy enough to assemble but skill and ingenuity is required to make a door and the vents.