A professional package to get you started in the greenhouse business - This greenhouse can provide year-round production for propagation and growing, retail garden centers, aqua culture, and provides the most square footage for the dollar as an instructional or institutional greenhouse. The frame of this structure is constructed from galvanized steel roll-formed components. The difference between the Northern and Economy Starter Packages is the Northern version is completely covered with 8mm twinwall polycarbonate instead of using poly film on the roof and sidewalls. If your budget can't handle the Northern Package at this time, choose the Economy Starter Package. Your roof can always be retro-fitted with 8mm polycarbonate at a later time when your greenhouse is turning a profit.
- Complete frame with 8mm polycarbonate twin-wall covering on the endwalls, sidewalls, and roof.
- (1) 3' wide x 6' 8" tall single Plyco Door.
- (2) Exhaust Fans.
- (3) Motorized Inlet Shutters.
- (1) Heating Thermostat.
- (1) 2 Stage Cooling Stat.
- (1) Modine PTP200 High Efficiency Gas Unit Heater (Natural Gas or Propane).
- (2) Horizontal Air Flow Fans, complete assembly instructions, and an electrical wiring diagram showing details of all equipment connections.
Width = 30'
Length = 48' or 60'
Sidewall Height = 4' (can be extended up to 6' for additional cost)
Height = 14'
Click here to view dimensional information
In an ongoing effort to provide you with all the resources you need to make a purchasing decision, we have included the option to view Greenhouse Drawings and Plans that will allow you to see what sorts of building options and layouts are possible. If you would like to view equipment, electrical, and plumbing plans for this greenhouse, please fill out the following request form.
All Ranger Greenhouses are engineered to meet 85 mph wind and you can choose from 12, 20, or 30 pound live load per the UBC Building Code. The free style gothic arch is designed to reduce roof snow build-up and provide maximum headroom. All galvanized steel frame insures maximum strength and life. Lexan twin-wall polycarbonate covering is UV resistant and carries a 10-year warranty against discoloration.
The greenhouse included in this package is a commercial rated structure which requires a concrete foundation and a certain level of skill to successfully assemble. Unless you are a licensed contractor or have experience erecting greenhouses we strongly recommend one of the following assembly options:
- Hire our experienced construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. In addition to providing an easy single source solution, Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by Greenhouse Megastore allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
- Use a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled and your package includes shop drawings and/or general installation instructions which should provide sufficient guidance for an experienced contractor. Greenhouse Megastore provides online and telephone support to answer any questions your contractor may have.
- Jobsite Supervision: For a daily fee we will send an experienced job foreman to provide guidance and direction for any phase of your project.
For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call our Sales Representatives toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
Included accessories have been designed to fit perfectly with your greenhouse package. To view or purchase additional accessories including evaporative coolers, benches, grow lights, shade cloth & irrigation systems, browse the Greenhouse Megastore or contact a Greenhouse Megastore Sales Representative Toll-Free at 1-888-281-9337.
|Northern Starter Package||Items Included with Package||Description|
|Rollformed Steel Frame||Ranger 2000 Series Greenhouse Frame.
Rated in accordance with Uniform Building Code for 10, 20 or 30 Pound Snow Load.
|30' Wide by 48' Long|
|Polycarbonate Covering||8mm Twinwall Polycarbonate Glazing
guaranteed for 10 years against discoloration.
|For Sidewalls, Endwalls, and Roof|
|Plyco Doors||Heavy duty insulated
|(1) 3' wide x 6' 8" tall single Plyco Door|
|Exhaust Fans||These slant wall fans offer high CFM capacity and low energy costs. Designed for year-round ventilation and summer cooling.||(2) 30" Exhaust Fans with Slope-wall Housing, Guard and Shutter|
|Motorized Inlet Shutters||Motorized inlet shutters provide a positive shut-off when fans are not in use. Provides plenty of air when cooling is required.||(3) 42" x 42" Motorized Inlet Shutters|
|Thermostats & Controllers||Commercial grade thermostats designed for the humid greenhouse environment. Heating thermostat controls gas heaters to give exact temperature control. Two stage cooling thermostat provides individual cycling of fans for energy savings and uniform temperature control.||(1) Heating Thermostat
(1) 2 Stage Cooling Stat
|Modine High Efficiency Gas Unit Heaters||The standard of the industry. Rugged Modine gas heaters provide long life and reliable operation. Heater is sized for 60 degree temperature difference between indoor and outdoor temperature.||(1) Modine PTP200 Gas Fired Unit Heater (Natural Gas or Propane)|
|Horizontal Air Flow Fans||HAF fans provide constant air circulation within the greenhouse space. Promotes better plant health by reducing disease caused by condensation on plant leaves. Also distributes heat evenly when gas heaters are operating.||(2) 12" 2,600 CFM Rated Horizontal Air Flow Fans|
|Complete Assembly Instructions||Free telephone support
If you would like to add construction
to your package -
Call toll-free 1-888-281-9337
Electrical wiring diagram showing
details of all equipment connections
|Free telephone support
If you would like to add electrical contracting to your package -
Call toll-free 1-888-281-9337
Fill out the quick quote form to receive a custom quote for your greenhouse project.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Contiguous United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.
We purchased our greenhouse a year and a half ago. I'd been researching greenhouses for years and finally found one that fit our needs and our budget. This kit was easy to install and the customer service from Greenhouse Megastore was top notch. The kit is high quality and we've been able to grow crops year round. I am very pleased with this investment and will continue to use Greenhouse Megastore for our gardening needs.