The Collegiate Teaching Greenhouse features a bronze, green or white aluminum frame and panels of 3mm clear tempered glass. This beautiful, long-lasting greenhouse builds easily on your foundation or existing slab. Aluminum extrusions have a baked-on enamel finish to match existing architecture. The result is a teaching greenhouse that will support generations of students.
|Key Dimensions||Collegiate Teaching Greenhouse|
|Greenhouse Width||20' 10-1/2"|
|Eave Height||5' 6"|
|Peak Height||10' 6-13/16"|
|Door (width x height)||34-3/8" x 6' 6-13/16"|
In an ongoing effort to provide you with all the resources you need to make a purchasing decision, we have included the option to view Greenhouse Drawings and Plans that will allow you to see what sorts of building options and layouts are possible. If you would like to view equipment, electrical, and plumbing plans for this greenhouse, please fill out the following request form.
All Collegiate Greenhouses are engineered to meet 80 mph wind and 30 pound live load per the UBC Building Code. For an additional expense, your structure can be designed to meet any building code requirements for live and/or wind load. Call a Greenhouse Megastore Sales Associate for pricing on any custom requirements
- Sturdy extruded aluminum frame with attractive Green, Bronze or White baked-on finish.
- Beautiful, clear 3mm tempered glass from peak to ground (double glass or 6mm polycarbonate available as an option).
- Automated evaporative cooling system will maintain greenhouse environment to within 5 degrees of wet bulb temperature.
- Automated heating system will provide up to a 50 degree temperature rise (indoor over outdoor).
- Horizontal air flow fans for even temperature distribution and optimal air circulation for healthy plant growth.
- Micro-processor based greenhouse controller manages up to 3 cooling and 2 stages of heating.
- (1) commercial grade gable end swing door comes standard with ADA approved hardware and closer (double doors shown in picture are available for additional cost).
- All greenhouse components are pre-cut and drilled for easy bolt together assembly. Installation instructions and assembly DVD included.
|Heating System||Cooling System||Ventilation System|
|20' x 20'||
|20' x 24'||
|20' x 27'||
Knee Wall Option
Curved Eaved Option
1. Build the greenhouse with your students and boosters who have construction experience or hire a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions and DVD video are included. Greenhouse Megastore provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
2. Greenhouse Megastore has an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by Greenhouse Megastore allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
3. A combination of (1) and (2). Greenhouse Megastore can begin the project by setting the column posts and your students, boosters, or contractor can complete the rest of the structure with Greenhouse Megastore supervision. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call our Sales Representatives toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
A complete line of accessories including heaters, fans, benches, grow lights & irrigation systems have been designed to provide you with a fully functioning, fully automatic Collegiate Teaching Greenhouse. Browse our Greenhouse Megastore or contact a Greenhouse Megastore Sales Representative Toll-Free at 1-888-281-9337 for pricing and information.
Fill out the quick quote form to receive a custom quote for your greenhouse project.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.