Malibu Compost Tea for Fruits, Vegetables and Tomatoes is 100% organic for your organic food garden. Use it in your raised beds, container food gardens, and in-ground edible gardens for all the benefits below and more.
Malibu Compost Tea for Fruits, Vegetables and Tomatoes Ingredients: Compost (organic dairy cow manure, straw, wood chips, and concentrations of yarrow, chamomile, valerian, stinging nettle, dandelion and oak bark), kelp, earthworm castings and equisetum.
Features & Benefits
- Supports your garden to create healthy soil
- Improves soil tilth and soil structure
- Improves plant growth
- Creates stronger, healthier plants
- Speeds up the breakdown of toxins
- Mitigates transplant shock
- Reduces water loss on your property
- Improves water retention
- Improves root depth
- Improves soil compaction
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- Simple and easy to use
Directions For Use
- Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water.
- Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
- After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
- Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
- Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
- Use a watering can to drench the soil base with compost tea, or use a sprayer to apply to your entire food garden. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
- Apply once a month for optimum results.