The Quick End is an easy and fast way to terminate wire at end post. Use this size for each 12½ gauge wire on your fence. Wire will only pass through one direction (small to large end), spring-loaded embossed teeth grip wire and stops wire from pulling out. The Quick End is ideal for terminating short spans of fence or trellising.
Steps to install the Quick End:
- Drill a 7/16" hole straight through end post
- Push wire through hole in post and minimum of 6" past post
- Slide Quick End on to wire, entering from small end, exiting large end. Slide until enters hole and square flange is flat against post.
- To tension wire quick and with ease use a Gripple torque tool: Basic = TGTTP / Heavy Duty = TGTCC / Contractor = TGTC
- When desired tension is achieve, cut excess wire leaving minimum of 6" tail, gently bend tail downward and secure with a staple.
If future adjustment is needed, remove staple and grab tail to achieve desired tension.
If not applying tension on wire we recommend you lightly tap square flange and pull wire for a snug fit.