The Cross Country Greenhouse is specifically engineered for quality and strength and designed to withstand all weather conditions. Green or white heavy duty aluminum structure features 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate covering, extra high 5' 6" sidewalls for side shelving, roof bars designed to carry large hanging baskets, and a premium lockable door with adjustable screened sliding window. The included instructions and step-by-step assembly video allows for easy assembly by volunteers or as a class project.
Several sizes are available. See the drop-down box above. If you don't see the size or color you want, call a Greenhouse Megastore sales representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
- Heavy-duty engineered aluminum frame with green or white finish.
- 5' 6" high sidewalls provide extra height for hanging baskets.
- Upgraded door with locking latch, screen, and tempered glass windows.
- Automated heating, cooling and ventilation systems on all models.
- All stainless steel hardware needed to build the greenhouse.
- Structurally designed to carry a 30 lb snow load and winds of 85 miles per hour.
- Pre-cut twin wall polycarbonate panels, stainless steel screws and bolts, capping, and sealants.
- Step-by-step video and detailed written instructions for easy installation.
- 10 year warranty on covering.
|12' x 16'||12' 8-1/2"||16' 9-1/2"||8' 6-3/4"||5' 6"|
|16' x 18'||16' 9-1/2"||18' 10"||9' 5-1/4"||5' 6"|
|16' x 20'||16' 9-1/2"||20' 10-1/2"||9' 5-1/4"||5' 6"|
|16' x 24'||16' 9-1/2"||24' 11-1/2"||9' 5-1/4"||5' 6"|
|20' x 30'||20' 10-1/2"||31' 1"||10' 3-3/4"||5' 6"|
|20' x 36'||20' 10-1/2"||37 2-1/2"||10' 3-3/4"||5' 6"|
In an ongoing effort to provide you with all the resources you need to make a purchasing decision, we have included the option to view Greenhouse Drawings and Plans that will allow you to see what sorts of building options and layouts are possible. If you would like to view equipment, electrical, and plumbing plans for this greenhouse, please fill out the following request form.
Cross Country Teaching Greenhouses come standard with an upgraded door, 36" wide x 76" tall with adjustable glass and screen for ventilation. Additional doors can be added upon request.
Also Available in Curved Eave
The Cross Country Teaching Package is also available with a Curved Eave for the same price.
Options such as double doors are also available. Call 1-888-281-9337 for details.
|Heating System||Cooling System||Ventilation System|
|12' x 16'||
|16' x 18'||
|16' x 20'||
|16' x 24'||
|20' x 30'||
|20' x 36'||
Plug N' Play
This is one of the easiest, most convenient teaching packages for schools (and students) to erect themselves. You can even build it without a concrete foundation. The instructions are comprehensive and all heaters and fans are designed to "plug-in" instead of needing an electrician to hard-wire them. You'll still have to run wiring and install plugs, but the rest is simple. The Cross-Country Teaching Package is by far the sturdiest, most professional Do-It-Yourself package offered on the Greenhouse Megastore. Questions? Call 1-888-281-9337.
Note: package sizes 20' x 30' and 20' x 36' are not plug n' play and must be hardwired.
1. Build the greenhouse with your students and boosters who have construction experience or hire a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions are included. Greenhouse Megastore provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
2. Greenhouse Megastore has an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by Greenhouse Megastore allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
3. A combination of (1) and (2). Greenhouse Megastore can begin the project by setting the foundation and your students, boosters, or contractor can complete the rest of the structure with Greenhouse Megastore supervision. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call a Sales Representatives toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
A wide range of additional accessories are available for the Cross Country Greenhouse. Call a Greenhouse Megastore Sales Representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 to add everything you need for your or continue to browse the Greenhouse Megastore.
Fill out the quick quote form to receive a custom quote for your greenhouse project.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.
Extended Lead Time
Due to high demands, extended lead time is expected. Please call 1-888-281-9337 to discuss.