- Chemically-Resistant Seals: Equipped with Viton seals which is essential for handling a wide range of chemicals without compromising the integrity of the seals.
- Easy Filling: A large 4.25-inch opening makes it easy to fill with liquids, simplifying the process and reducing the risk of spillage.
- Long Wand: The wand included with the sprayer has a length of 28-inch, allowing for reaching difficult-to-access areas while applying chemicals.
- Pressure Relief Valve: An automatic pressure relief valve releases excess pressure at 45 psi.
- High Pressure Hose: Includes four feet of high-pressure hose, enabling flexibility and ease of use.
- Nozzle Assortment: Includes an assortment of four different nozzles to suit different applications.
Solo Sprayer Manual (PDF)
This sprayer works so well. My only tip is if you fill it to the 2 1/4 if it makes it more difficult to get the pressure. I typically will do a gallon at a time. I use Rosemary oil so you have to be careful and clean it otherwise the top is hard to get off. This saved both my hand and my pine tree that was infested with spiders. If have a pine that is turning brown it can be related to overwatering and then an infestation of spiders which sucked the chlorophyll out of the plant.