The Mega 1020 Propagation Trays are food-grade, BPA-free virgin plastic, and available in a variety of different colors!
These trays are perfect for expanding your gardening activities or replacing old trays. Constructed from thick, premium material, these 1020 propagation trays are of proper standard size for the U.S. and Canadian markets. These injection molded trays are extra strong with reinforced sides and lips, making them easy to safely carry around the garden, house, or greenhouse. Their deep-channel bottom ridges provide easy drainage, preventing over-watering and offering better stability for containers.
These durable, vibrant trays are sold in a pack of 5 individual trays.
- LARGE SIZE - With an outer dimension of 21.2" x 11" x 2.48", these trays are big enough for not just seed germination, but also seedling/small plant development
- STRONG AND DURABLE - Built from ultra-tough, injection molded top-grade BPA-free plastic
- HIGH VISIBILITY - Different colored plastic trays are designed for growers who like to separate their plants by type
- NO DRAIN HOLES - These trays are watertight, which retains runoff and saves you time when caring for plants
- VERSATILE AND REUSABLE - Trays are multi-purpose and can be used in indoor gardening, greenhouses, for wheatgrass and microgreens cultivation, small hydroponics applications, and more
- COMPATIBLE - Fits perfectly with most 2", 4", and 7" tall humidity domes and seedling tray/plug inserts, as well as with all 10" x 20" seedling heat mats
Excellent trays, very stable when carrying them filled with pots.
These are the best money can buy!! They are not like you normal Thermoformed trays that eventually cracked no matter how thick they are. Don’t make the mistake of ordering or thinking that mega heavy duty means the same thing in your selection.
The heavy duty trays are sturdy and work well for moving my seedlings as needed. Also the order was shipped and arrived very promptly. Thank you Greenhouse Megastore!
Nice heavy duty trays with no holes. I use them in my greenhouse and home. The plant pots sit in the trays with enough water to allow soil to absorb water and create humidity around the plants. This works well when you live in a state with very dry air.
Love the colors! Love the thicker material! A little pricy but will last much longer.
Very sturdy trays! I recommend these for seed sowing, both with our without pots.
This is a great tray, doesnt crack, bend,warp. Light weight and strong.
SOOOO much better and much longer lasting.
Very sturdy even filled with bigger plants and water
Heavy enough to carry full of plants, no leaking and very colorful
No more broken 1020 trays in this school garden. These are super durable and the colors are even bright and happy!